The Journey | Week 1

08:49 Erika Arabella 0 Comments



I was wondering how should I start and where should I start but I'm not so sure either. I feel like I should start of by introducing myself so here I go. I'm Erika Arabella and this is the start of a school blog. 

It's week one and it doesn't feel that real yet. I'm finally where I wanted to be years ago and it just feels like a dream. I was looking through my old Facebook messages and found a conversation I had with a senior from my Secondary School. She asked me what were my plans after O levels and I told her I wanted to go to NAFA, bear in mind this was 2010. Then again in 2011 she asked me "If you get into NAFA, what are you going to take?" and I replied "Diploma in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing". Well it definitely did not happen right away, but it did happen and here I am.

I'm proud of myself for sticking through, for not giving up and for being here.





0 comments: